Pioneer Launches new Foodstore Designed by HK!
HK Interiors Ltd were appointed to complete the design and fit-out of the customer areas at Pioneer Foodservice's brand new flag-ship store in Carlisle. This involved the design, manufacture and installation of the entire customer facing side of the food retail store along with the Coffee Lounge and kitchen. Over the months of planning every element of the design was meticulously developed with 3D visuals, samples being provided for every finish as well as prototype units being produced for approval, all whilst working the project architect and construction contractor to ensure that the project would run smoothly during installation.
Just some of the features designed, manufactured and installed by us for the project included:
- Entrance Foyer Stairs Full Height Glazed Screen with mild steel handrail
- Till Units & Customer Service Desk
- Over 50m of industrial style adjustable product display shelving
- Company Time-line Wall Mural
- Glass and Copper panel balustrade to coffee lounge
- Cafe Curved, Booth and Chair Seating
- Cafe Servery Counter
- Preparation area finishes and equipment e.g. solid surface topped counters, stainless steel equipment etc.
- Floor finishes throughout customer areas including Slate effect tiles, timber effect tiles, vinyl flooring and carpet.
- Wall finishes within customer areas including partition wall construction to form store layout
- Decorations within customer areas
- Cladding of multidecks, freezers and fridges
- High Speed Zip-Door between customer and BOH areas
Graham Jenkins, Managing Director of Pioneer Foodservice, commented on the project and the service he received from HK Interiors:
"Pioneer specialises in fresh meats but also sells a wide variety of other food and non-food products from three retail outlets in Carlisle and Workington. When the opportunity came along to replace one of our shops with a brand new flagship 800sqm store with associated coffee lounge, we knew we needed the right partner for the design and shopfitting element of all the public areas.
We selected HK Interiors from our shortlist because they came up with the best initial proposals and we were impressed with their can-do attitude and professionalism. Over several months of meetings during the design phase and then during the three month fit-out period, we were proved right in our decision.
Their design ideas were excellent and they collaborated extremely well with our team and other contractors during the process. Material samples and digital walkthroughs were readily supplied throughout. During the fit-out, the attitude of HK’s team and contractors was second-to-none and the quality of workmanship and attention to detail was at a very high standard.
We now have a beautiful shop and coffee lounge which take customers’ breath away when they come in and we are generating great sales growth. We are very proud of our establishment and HK Interiors have contributed immeasurably to it’s success."